Sunday, September 23, 2007

Shannon's family blog entry - her boy Will likes me! He really likes me!

When we were in Tahoe, we were treated to a visit by our good friend Lauren. We hadn't seen her in about 4 years.

The kids were very excited to be with her. They quizzed her several times about her car (green Volvo), pets (none) and marital status (single). Lauren assured Will she will marry someone awesome, adding Will will certainly love him.

In the car today. . .

Will: Do you have Lauren's number?
Shannon: Yes. Do you want to call her?
W: Yes.
S: To chat or do you have something to tell her?
W: I have something to tell her. I want to tell her she should marry someone who doesn't not shave.
S: Who shaves or doesn't shave?
W: Shaves. 'Cause I don't like people with beards.

1 comment:

Todd said...

awwww. wow, cutest blog entry ever.