Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hahahahahaha

Check out CNN's blog:
The blogs DailyKos and MyDD.com, both influential voices in Democratic politics, blasted Richardson after he said Iowa should be the first state in the nation to hold caucuses because of, among other justifications, "reasons related to the Lord."

After that comment hit the Web, Todd Beeton at MyDD.com wrote that "Richardson has demonstrated a keen ability to stick his foot in his mouth."

Markos Moulitsas at DailyKos wrote that "Richardson is really becoming the buffoon of this campaign."

"Bloggers say a lot of things. They are an important part of the democratic process," Richardson said. "But no, I didn't put my foot in my mouth. I stand by what I said. I make no apologies about it. Iowa is important, just like South Carolina and New Hampshire."
Guess it got back to him.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

OMG, you're famous!

Christopher said...

impressive use of the democratic process! now you're on his sh*t list!

Gary said...

Holy cow! I wonder if anyone will attribute a quote from 3pg now that you're a star. I hope you're not planning on any travel to NM soon.

Todd said...

my biggest concern is that he be taken off any VP shortlist. on paper he's perfect. in reality he's a nightmare. Secretary of State, I say!