Thursday, April 5, 2007

This is Bizarre

Randomly I got an e-mail from my high school today asking for my input on a logo design for their sports teams, "The Jesuits." Yes, we were the Fairfield Prep Jesuits. Laugh it up. But we never had a logo or mascot. So lo these many years later they've gotten around to designing one...well, four actually. And they're asking us to vote. There are a couple pretty bizarre ones in there (talk about a surrogate penis.) I did narrow it down to 1 but before I reveal my choice, what are your favorites?





















(click to enlarge)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Bizarre is right. Why does No. 2 look EXACTLY LIKE THE SCOOBY-DOO REPRESENTATION OF DICK CHENEY??? That is creeeeeepy. The first pic looks like an illustration on how to put on a helmet and No. 3 looks like he's napping while propping himself up with his sword and helmut (which he will now be able to put on if he looks above.) That said, No. 4 definitely.

Todd said...

haha. what is #3 doing? it looks like he's on survivor and he's trying to open a coconut.

Todd said...

I voted for #2. My favorite design is canoe guy but...um...he's in a canoe! that's no sports logo! #2 is simple and iconic and the cape is cool. #3 is too hamlet and #1 is too instruction manual (I stole that from Lauren.)