Monday, April 23, 2007

I just ate the most disgusting sandwich

So, here I am in Pittsburgh for a conference and I asked the person at the desk for a recommendation for dinner. I was looking for a place to walk to and she suggested Primanti Brothers, which is supposed to be some Pittsburgh institution. All I can say is that this is what the sandwiches look like:







At least last night we (my boss and I) went to the Church Brew Works which is really cool and has great beer -- we used to go there when I was workin' on the old Ohio River. At this point I'm wondering if I will ever have the urge to eat again.

4 comments:

Christopher said...

so, um, why did you eat it?

Gary said...

I needed dinner and my boss is too frugal to have wanted to go somewhere else. That, and I'm obviously an idiot.

Lauren said...

That is the weirdest sandwich I've seen.

Todd said...

why did you eat it? are you kiddin me, look at it. mmmmmmmm french fry and food of indeterminate origin sandwich...