Saturday, September 27, 2008

weird weather/real life convergence

My Mom e-mailed me and was like "Hurricane Kyle's heading to Maine!" and I thought, "that's not nice to talk about Kyle that way." Then I looked it up.
Tropical Storm Kyle was flirting with hurricane status as it passed west of Bermuda at midday Saturday. [...]

Kyle formed Thursday east of the Bahamas. Tracking forecasts show it could make landfall near the Maine-Canada border on Sunday or Monday, possibly as a Category 1 hurricane. But tropical storm movement can be erratic and forecasts often change.

2 comments:

Gary said...

Yeah, TS Kyle is currently soaking my house (and thus my closet). It sux. I actually was thinking of your brother when I heard it was going to head to Maine. Damned that Kyle.

Todd said...

curses you kyle!