Monday, January 21, 2008

me on the radio

I was interviewed for the Liberal Oasis radio show, which I guess is online and also airs on the radio somewhere in Massachusetts. The host wanted to get my take on the campaign as someone who'd been on the ground in both NH and NV. The interview took place Friday morning and aired Saturday morning and the podcast is HERE. So that's what I sound like talking about politics! I'm pretty happy with it. I'm actually sort of surprised I don't hate it, since I often despised hearing myself on the C&T show. My only complaint is that I wish I spoke a little faster, but I'll take it. Also, I wish I'd said something about Barack's adding "Yes We Can" to his NV speeches after NH to send a wink wink message to labor and to the hispanic community there, but I forgot. Also, I overestimated Romney's finish in SC.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Nice! Are you giving interviews while driving?

Todd said...

I was a passenger in the car luckily.